In the picture below, taken on July 2nd, from left to right is my cousin Jaylene (cousin Richard's daugher), then there's Uncle Ned's sister Judy and her hubby Leo, then cousin Cindy, and her brother Richard on the right:
This picture of Jaylene and her dad Richard is from the reunion on the 3rd:
Richard and his friend Linda:
Judy and Leo:
Uncle Ned and his lady friend, Marie:
Uncle Ned and Richard:
We left early on July 5th to visit Shanna in Great Falls, Montana.
Stupid GPS sent us on 16 miles of dirt road:

We hit an ugly hail storm on the way:

Ed, Shanna, and Nancy:

Black Falls in Great Falls:

I had no idea the Missouri River flowed in Montana:

Then we took a little side trip to visit Lewistown, Montana which is the location for a large part of Part 3 of my first book. We stayed at the delightful Symmes/Wicks Bed and Breakfast. I fell in love with the B&B and this delightful little community.



The town:
Fergus County Courthouse (Lewistown is the county seat):
Historical church:
Beautiful view:
1 comment:
FAB pictures! I want to live in that courthouse!
Post a Comment