Thursday, November 18, 2010

Status

Hit 15,267 words this morning. Only 11,000 words behind schedule. I'll only have half an hour to work on it at lunch today and none tonight. I don't know how tired I'll be in the morning (woke at 4:30 a.m. today and couldn't go back to sleep--ah the joys of aging) and tomorrow night we're seeing Deathly Hallows 1.

(Isn't the image to the left fun?)






We're going to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra this evening, so it'll be quite late when I get in.


ETA: I was a little disappointed with the concert. I went expecting them to be orchestral rather than vocal. The concert was probably 75% vocals. So not what I expected. We ended up with a huge sound system in front of us, which blocked out the farthest section of the stage and cut of (visually) the heads of anyone performing in the middle.

It was a good show to watch ... once.

No comments: